Full-Service Water Softener Installation and Repair
Providing High-Quality Water Softeners
Ever wonder where those water spots on your curtains come from? Or just simply looking to save extra money on soap and detergent? In-Law Plumbing and Drain Services Inc will make it happen when you install our quality-guaranteed water softeners! Hard water contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium that cause buildups and can have a harmful effect on your skin, clothes, and practically everything you wash. It’s amazing how getting rid of all those components can let you enjoy endless benefits such as:
- Silky-soft, healthier skin
- Clothes that are bright and soft
- No water spots on shower stalls
- Hair that is shiny and manageable
- Money saved on extra soap and detergent
- Dishes that are spot-free utilizing less soap
- Reduce scale buildup
- Longer appliance life for your water heater, dishwasher, faucets, and pipes
Why Hard Water is Harmful for You?
Hard water is water that contains a lot of minerals such as calcium. Some water systems that draw their water from the ground gets too much minerals from the surrounding rocks and damage plumbing fixtures and drainage pipes. Installing a water softener is the best way to soften water.